Medical billing for RNFAs and CRNFAs is much more difficult than billing for a surgeon.
Legislation varies from state to state. Individual insurance companies vary in how they
deal with RNFAs from state to state. For these reasons as well as many others, to be
successful in obtaining reimbursement it is important to consider who is best qualified to
do your billing if you are an RNFA or CRNFA.
NIFA Medical Billing has billed for RNFAs and CRNFAs since 1997. We bill in over 30
states exclusively for non-MD first assistants.
- NIFA Medical Billing is not a home based billing service. This is important
because of HIPAA regulations. .
- We use cutting edge software, designed for NIFA Medical Billing rather than a
surgeon's practice which is more for patient billing and scheduling. Our software
scrub & edit claims clean before submitting them. It is also designed to follow-up
on your claims more efficiently. Indicating when a claim is past-due and needs a
follow-up action, like a physical phone call to the insurance company.
- We submit claims electronically.
- All of your claims are backed up and encrypted off sight for maximum protection.
- Full time software programmers keep our software up to date with the latest
health care changes on a weekly bases rather than annually. So we are always
on the cutting edge.
- Last but most important is our employees, they are all experienced in the
nuances of billing for RNFAs and CRNFAs regardless of what state you live in.
All clients are assigned a friendly account manager that is familiar with legislation
and insurances in the state you live in.
- Our No-Charge Policy! If we don't get you reimbursement on a claim our
work is at no charge -- period!
We get results because: "If you don't get paid neither do we". For more information click
on the link below or call us toll free.
Information packet click here!
Email questions to: email@example.com
Or call toll free 888-322-6432 ext. 202